Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Introduction- Meaghan

Hi!

I'm Meaghan Diffenderfer, and I'm wrapping up my junior year here at SMC. I am a Music and International Relations double major and Theatre minor hailing from northeast Ohio. I began studying with Joss when I took the Music of Ghana class in Fall 2013, and have been involved with the drumming ensembles every semester since.

I am excited to embark on this journey and see what books and videos can't show me; what life and living through music in Ghana is truly like. This trip is a perfect opportunity for me to combine both of my majors, and anticipate that I will grow as a student and human. I have just about everything I need purchased (packing is another story), and the excitement is beginning to kick in... I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment