Friday, December 18, 2009

the day before

Im finding out that this is not the easiest time of year to travel. I Left St. Mikes wednesday afternoon to drive home in the middle of a snow storm. I left school in such a rush to try and beat the weather, that I forgot my group t-shirt up at school, Joss is going to kill me! Sorry Joss.. It was good to come home for a day before my departure so I could say goodbye to my family and friends, and get all of my stuff together and ready. It just hit me in the past two days that I am going halfway around the world. I started my malaria medication and Im already feeling the side effects, the dreams are vivid.
Im just finishing my packing as I am writing this. I keep feeling like I am going to forget something else, but my list says Im all set. I can't wait to get on the plane and be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment