Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ghana a interesting experience....

So when i first got off the plane, i encountered alot of new things on my way to where I am today. I got to see not only the citites of Ghana, but as well as the country side. This place is really amazing because of the people i have met so far here. They treat us like a part of thier families and they also remind me of alot of my friends that i have back home. They are really welcoming and warm-hearted people. I have experienced many different adventures so far. I am currently a part of an weaving, and dancing, and drumming, Art program, that has help me futher my knowledge of the Ewe culture. My favorite part is dancing, it makes me happy. I also got a chance to go to Ho a city where we saw a Babobo group play live, they were all in sync. This experience has been amazing so far, and yes indeed i am here, and I am safe... lol.....
-Athena (Tina) Matos

No comments:

Post a Comment