Thursday, December 17, 2009

time to get ready and go...

Tomorrow we will be getting on a plane to go Ghana, I can't believe it. It seems so crazy to me that today I was skiing in 0 degree weather and in a few days I will find myself overwhelmed with heat in a completely different region in the world. Now that the stress and chaos of finals has subsided I find myself flooded with so many new emotions, nerves, uncertainty but most of all excitement. It is hard for me to know what to say in this blog entry, besides, I can't wait for the adventures that await me in this unknown place. I also just want to say how grateful I am to have this opportunity and how appreciative I am for all of the hard work and effort that is making this possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    We've been trying to imagine all of you in high heat today-- it's still well below zero back in Vermont!

    We're tracking your travels on-line and in the oversized atlas Grandpa Reiss used to have in his office... we've marked all your destinations for the adventures that lie ahead. Keep us posted!

    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete